MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Murray's constant swearing on court

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 11:19 PM   #80
country flag TennisPhan1

TennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisPhan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray's constant swearing on court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
When was the last time you saw Nole play? You haven't been timing him for at least 6 months: he's one of the fastest players now.

Gamesmanship? When was the last time? I saw Wawrinka geting his legs massaged 5 or 6 times during his match against Nole... But nobody seems too bothered about that fact, then again, I'm sure the tennis community wouldn't have been bothered if Nole was the one who had done it.

You'll have to find something new to criticise about Nole. Those two do not apply anymore.
- yelling-swearing at the crowd, his own fans
- when things go bad talking to himself making ugly mean faces
- cynical laughing

of all 4 i think nadal has the most annoying habits and expressions, murray is just funny with the swearing. federer is most in control, but his arrogance is annoying. novak is charismatic, so°

1. Murray
2. Novak
3. Federer
4. Nadal