MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #2675
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 61- Enjoy the Australian Open with us

Hello Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
No, the forum isn't critical for their work, it's more to ask each other stuff, share and talk so nothing will happen when someone is/will be per ban.

I must admit that my fav part is when they bitter about the bank and how much they hate him...

The forum is closed for outsiders and its within the bank network but still u can't say a client name, full name.

Ya it's not easy to ban a friend, It sucks!!!

They still don't trash my name bc if the ban, I wonder when and who will be the first.
So... If they don't need it for working, they should know there could be consequences if you break the rules.
Chop those head downs, Amber

They should know the rules, this is serious business, not MTF.