MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 01:27 AM   #2507
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post
There is actually a bit of history behind that.Slobodan Milosevic,during one of his political rallies in 90s,after public chanted "We love you!We love you!",said "I love you to".

But the way he said was so pathetic looking,and his infamous reputation afterwards stigmatized that phrase,so ever since then Serbian celebrities mosly tend to avoid to say "I love you too" after "We love you" chants.

I did not watch the ceremony,butif I were to guess,I think Nole did it with his tongue in cheek.

Btw,BigJane permabanned?Thank god for that.One of the biggest clowns around,and that really says something.
Thanks for the background on that.

Interesting.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote