MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #78
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Couldn't agree more.

Infact it's weird because my current partner (and hopefully lifetime partner) is absolutely beautiful and awesome in every way yet it all started because she wanted to go out with me, so I didn't have to do anything. I guess the best things comes to those who don't give a shit and wait.
So you are saying you have met the women of your dreams but wish you were single? I don't get your reply to GOAT FED to be honest..

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote