MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 12:38 AM   #76
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poll: How do I get a girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Nice to hear man and yeah it's pretty unique to have a woman ask a man out .

Anyway my advice to all men is this:

Under NO circumstance should a man get married unless you're ready to lose half of your shit and custody of your children, which is you are, then, well, I guess you can't say much.

Marriage not even ONCE. Thank God I don't live in a country with cohabiting laws either. Also I'm seeing a trend and the vast majoirty of men my age have also said that they will never marry which is a good thing. No man should be getting married until the laws change which heavily favour women.
Certainly as far as men go we did deal the short straw in life where issues of custody, abortion and so on are concerned. Fathers rights is a big issue all around the world.

But, could it be any different way? Would any other way work? Thats the question.

Some things in life just aren't fair, men get it easier in some ways, women in others. I think I did a whole thread about that actually.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote