MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2013, 12:28 AM   #1395
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
That is pretty much the best site ever.

They have bras in sizes I've never seen -- 30J even. I can not imagine what a person with that size bra looks like. More Barbie than Barbie.

Also I think they have all the brands except maybe some of the fancy French ones I've seen. Plus they are fabulous with returns and have great reviews where the owners give feedback about what went wrong with the fit.

Ohmygod. I just looked for fun and found a 28jj and a 30kk.
Thank god, I'm not quite there yet I can add this place to my usual shopping at figleaves

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!