MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 11:08 PM   #1382
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Darn you star, now I am shopping because you have shown me that site and I see something I want
That is pretty much the best site ever.

They have bras in sizes I've never seen -- 30J even. I can not imagine what a person with that size bra looks like. More Barbie than Barbie.

Also I think they have all the brands except maybe some of the fancy French ones I've seen. Plus they are fabulous with returns and have great reviews where the owners give feedback about what went wrong with the fit.

Ohmygod. I just looked for fun and found a 28jj and a 30kk.
star is offline View My Blog!