MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Ferrer Model

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #26
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ferrer Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
there would have been tuns of messages if Berdych had been so near to leading 2 sets to love against Murray in Wimbledon and to taking him to a fifth set.

And Murray is as good as anyone on grass and it's Ferrer's worst surface (where he still ridiculmed Del Potro).

Besides, there would be so much shit said if Berdych had a leading H2H against Djokovic on clay.

Yes, I know : as long as it's not Federer or Nadal concerned, nobody cares

But I really think that the best two players in the world now are Djokovic and Murray, not Fed and Nadal.

Did you pee in your pants as well when Simon or Canas defeated Federer ?

Are they those famous "big hitters" about whom I read so many bullshits been said ?

Why does Fed fear Simon more than Söderling or Del Potro ?
Really, who would have written those messages? Before this year, Berdych actually had more Wimbledon finals than Murray and led their H2H, no one would have been impressed with him 'almost winning two sets'

And Berdych does lead the H2H vs Djokovic on grass, Tsonga leads Djokovic 4-1 indoors, I don't see many people talking about that. As usual, you're just making up stuff to suit your biased views.

And in what world does Federer fear effing Simon more than the only player apart from Nadal to beat in a Slam final and the guy who stopped his Slam SF streak (Soderling)? You have to be kidding me.

Last edited by Mark Lenders : 01-29-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote