MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Ferrer Model

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #25
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ferrer Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
You have to be kidding; beating Murray on clay is not a big scalp by any stretch of the imagination. Do you know how many titles Murray won on clay in his career? How many finals he reached? How many times he beat top 10 players on clay?

Says a lot about Ferrer's inaptitude on the big stage if that's the only thing you can bring to the table. There'd have been no 'messages' had Berdych beaten Murray on clay at RG, it'd have been a totally expected outcome.
there would have been tuns of messages if Berdych had been so near to leading 2 sets to love against Murray in Wimbledon and to taking him to a fifth set.

And Murray is as good as anyone on grass and it's Ferrer's worst surface (where he still ridiculed Del Potro).

Besides, there would be so much shit said if Berdych had a leading H2H against Djokovic on clay.

Yes, I know : as long as it's not Federer or Nadal concerned, nobody cares

But I really think that the best two players in the world now are Djokovic and Murray, not Fed and Nadal.

Did you pee in your pants as well when Simon or Canas defeated Federer ?

Are they those famous "big hitters" about whom I read so many bullshits been said ?

Why does Fed fear Simon more than Söderling or Del Potro ?

Didn't it knock anything to all the people who keep on spreading that stupid prejudice that old Fed is overpowered by the so-called "big hitters" on quick courts, that the only surface where Söderling defeated Fed, is actually clay ?

By the way, did you enjoy Chardy's forehand lesson to Del Po ? Did it knock anywhere at the external side of the box of your closed mind ?

Last edited by duong : 01-29-2013 at 10:04 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote