MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #2500
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Who is Simon Le Bon?

Funny pic tho esp with the rabbit pic above.

Hey! It's Tuesday and Nole still won the AO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
THIS! I thought I was the only weirdo who didn't know him.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Simon+Le+Bon

Nah, just kidding. I was as clueless as you, when I saw someone retweet his during the final.

"Simon John Charles Le Bon (born 27 October 1958) is an English musician, best known as the lead singer, lyricist and musician of the band Duran Duran and its offshoot, Arcadia."

Wonder where/how he got that shirt, especially as he doesn't seem particularly a fan of Nole. (He prefered Murray to win.) It's not like you can buy one at a mall accidentally.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote