MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sapeod Q&A

Thread: Sapeod Q&A
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 08:12 PM   #879
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sapeod Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
This thread is so uninteresting. Why do people want to know all kinds of stuff from a 17 year-old? You don't seem a very bright boy (even though your IQ is high), you need to think more about stuff.
Lol, what kind of things can people hear from an average 17 year old anyway? Who cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
5. I live on the Isle of Lewis where we have 2 courts maximum. I never developed an interest in playing the game anyway, I prefer watching it.
Damn, that does sound awesome in a way

Does your family live there a long time (i.e. for decades) or you moved in from somewhere?
What would you say is the best thing about living there? And what's the worst?
Do you plan to move inland in the future?
You favorite Scottish people (either living or historic)?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote