MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #1339
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I could dip a bucket in it and empty the bucket, but Lee -- I'm so lazy. That seems to be a really slow way to do it.

I thought of that this morning when it was SO full (and with a nice layer of ice on the top) I should have dumped it last night, but it was predicted to be below freezing all day today so I didn't expect that amount of melt. Turns out it's already 36 degrees so they were wrong! I will watch it carefully and empty it by bits today.
Would you be OK with your back? You can remove a bit of water before moving the big can.

Remember I talked about hubby moved one of the outdoor plants inside the house a bit over two weeks back when it was very cold. I asked him to keep it in the garage but after a few days, he put it inside the house. Now I have those annoying pesky little flying buggers inside and they won't go away (keep reproducing in the soil of the indoor plants) until summer.
Lee is offline View My Blog!