MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #1319
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I wish there were hot men for hire. I'd take an even not hot one. But the water has to be dumped all the time. Every few hours and when it goes overnight, it's quite heavy. My neighbor dumped it once so that was a help. Most of the snow is melted now so I think it will be only a few more times of dumping it. Amazing that 8 inches of snow can produce gallons and gallons of water.

I think the back will get better by itself, but I think "quickly" might be out of the question.

I could still do a lot of heavy lifting even 20 years ago. I've always been very strong for some reason. I should have been a weight lifter! I don't like not being able to do it, and besides someone has to do it, and Aisha refuses to do it -- little princess!
To be honest I wasn't able to understand and picture the problem. Like I don't have an image on my mind, so the follow question may be absurd. But here it goes. Isn't there a way to fix it permanently so that it doesn't accumulate the water?

Sounds like you're complaining for only being able to light the weights that I am capable to at 22. only you

And Aisha
arm is offline View My Blog!