MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #1316
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Stary!!

You need to be more careful, don't be and because "you're body is giving out", you just need to know your limits and not cross them! It's not a big deal, it starts happening after 30, I mean look at Roger. (vainly trying to make you laught ) Besides, you're very active, it's not like you have many reasons to complain. think positive!

What do you plan on doing now? Do you think it will get better by itself quickly?

And this deck thing, for the love of god, get a hot man to fix it.

I wish there were hot men for hire. I'd take an even not hot one. But the water has to be dumped all the time. Every few hours and when it goes overnight, it's quite heavy. My neighbor dumped it once so that was a help. Most of the snow is melted now so I think it will be only a few more times of dumping it. Amazing that 8 inches of snow can produce gallons and gallons of water.

I think the back will get better by itself, but I think "quickly" might be out of the question.

I could still do a lot of heavy lifting even 20 years ago. I've always been very strong for some reason. I should have been a weight lifter! I don't like not being able to do it, and besides someone has to do it, and Aisha refuses to do it -- little princess!
star is offline View My Blog!