MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #1310
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Lee as you fill out tax forms, does that mean you are self employed/freelance? Here in the uk only freelance and self employed have to do tax self assesments.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using VerticalSports.Com App
No, everyone here needs to file tax return.

Raquel, tax was deducted from your mom's paycheck, right? Usually we have some tax money back but because of hubby's company went from public trading to private, we had to sell all the company's stock at the end of last year. The investment firm did not withhold tax for the transactions (which were extremely complicated). So all the money gained has to pay tax at various degrees.
Lee is online now View My Blog!