MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #1118
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
Surely playing through pain in his current condition is foolish? Even if the doc sees no problem, surely pain is an indicator to stop?
Indeed that part has me worried too. A couple months ago on ESPN they said Blake had the same injury and opted for rest over an operation and it never worked out for him. That got me worried a lot but was hoping for the best but man as a fan this hurts so much not knowing how it's going to unfold, the uncertainty, the possibility of him retiring because of this and constantly checking how it goes is hard to take. And then there are douchebags in here who take joy from an injured player. Best wishes to Rafa.
The Fearhand is online now View My Blog!