MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the early favorite for Roland Garros 2013?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #116
country flag AncicCilic

AncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond reputeAncicCilic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the early favorite for Roland Garros 2013?

I will not vote as i don't know what's going on with Nadal, but i will write my views.

I'd always give Nadal the edge, of course providing he plays through the clay season.

If we exclude him i'd actually tip on Federer to be the slight favourite. He has the most experience and most success on this surface, and if he has a bit of luck with Ferrer in his half rather than Murray (not saying that Murray would beat him, but can surely make him work hard for win) he has the most chance from trio.

P.S. Watch out for Donna Vekic and Borna Coric, 2020. Hopman cup winners. - posted in 2011, let's see if it happens
AncicCilic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote