MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 08:06 AM   #945
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

Really? That's strange. I'm STILL getting the rankings for 14.01.13. I've tried clearing my cache on Firefox, I've tried another browser (Chrome), and still get those of the 14th. Can anybody suggest anything else I can do?

Edit - in the few minutes that I was making the above post, the rankings themselves have changed (proved by the change in points and positions of the top 4-5, but still saying the 14th. . . Never mind, I haven't a clue what is going on, but it's ok now.

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is offline View My Blog!