MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #3761
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2

I think this was not being called "bad rep" when the system first implemented. This was just for approval or disapproval of others' posts. It though evolved into "bad rep" later. Personally I don't mind if others not approved of my post, provided that they don't insult me with bad words

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.

Last edited by Mimi : 01-29-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!