MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Did Federer Win The Title For Novak?

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 02:17 AM   #79
country flag juan27

juan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond reputejuan27 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Federer Win The Title For Novak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.100sic View Post
I will most certainly not do that again, since it will get deleted faster than you could say "cheese", and you still won't be able to see it. On the other hand, you won't "see" it even if you see it, it seems.
Sorry, I may have misinterpreted your post. After reading again, seems that you protest why I said Novak is not the GOAT?! Again, I meant he is one of the GOATs already, will he be THE one, we cannot discuss until his career is over.
What I'm saying, Novak has the better career path then Fed, given the opposition.
no....

nole is not in the GOATS members by now , in that group are sampras , federer , nadal , laver , borg.

nole is still under agassi.
juan27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote