MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Food thread

Thread: Food thread
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2013, 12:05 AM   #434
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
The place that I'm staying at in Brussels does the most unbelievable buffet that is all inclusive.

They do some awesome frites, absolutely perfect and they're so more-ish. I think I got about four platefuls in total, which I felt very guilty about.

The other stuff is good. I tried the chicken topped with an interesting apple sauce. I didn't have much in the way of fruit or veg, so that will have to change throughout the duration of my stay.

I look forward to the breakfast tomorrow.
As long as you are there, go for the frites, the chocolate, the waffles from Liege and the beer (Westmalle and Duvel are quality for instance, Lambiek is equisite but difficult to get your hands on). You can´t go wrong with that.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote