MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Off Topic Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #302
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Fine then I must be a fan of all the Leafs opponents then as I watch them too when they play the Leafs

wtf kind of moronic troll are you? First off who are you to tell anyone who they are a fan of. 2nd I'm a hockey fan, I do get the occasional game that isn't the Leafs but I do watch every single Leafs game, gtfo

If you don't get what I'm talking about then you don't know, it's a well known fact that Leafs fans only watch and follow the Leafs, and nothing else, of course they see the other teams that play them, but that's the only time they will watch them, they aren't true hockey fans, just Leafs fans.

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Janowicz, Kohlschreiber, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters.
J99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote