MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #1254
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I dropped dead and slept for 12 hours after Nole's match
And I thought I sleep too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
I will be at work, plus I've seen Lincoln but you crazy kids have fun
But we can waych another one if you want to!!

[quote=star;13203097]Do I have to read back?
[quote]

Lazy

Quote:
Me needing to want to do it goes for just about anything.

Raquel, here is a detailed article on the fire. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-fire/1867777/. I also read that hospitals in N. Dakota are going broke because of the oil boom and the transient uninsured workers who have quadtripled emergency room visits.
They initially kept people from leaving because they hadn't paid yet. And there was a show with fire inside a disco with hundreds of people.

This makes me really angry.

Quote:
Lincoln. Boys and girls please be aware this is not history but Spielberg. Also Lincoln was very thin and tall and lanky. I've got a great biography for you to read. Also there has been a series on PBS called The Abolitionists.

Really it is scary and horrifying to think how close the Supreme Court brought this country to declaring that all black people were subject to slavery and making slavery the law even in northern states.

Lincoln Is definitely my favorite president and also favorite person in history. Not that he was perfectly enlightened, but that he grew and learned and changed. Ok. I almost wrote a long essay but stopped myself.

I get too wrapped up in history. I've got some light books lined up once I finish Beevor's The Second World War.
You can always watch it with us and during the movie alert us to what is true and what is false.

And you don't have to stop yourself from writing about history, I pretty much think all the kids in this thread (including me), like to sit down and read you.
arm is offline View My Blog!