MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #2491
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokolovers View Post
Hi Guys ... i might not coming here often but i just wanna share my joy with you all
( and i hope this is the right thread )
Yesterday was so amazing .. i was so happy and still am right now ..
i have friends that hating him so much, talked negative about him, always think that what happened to Nole was only because of luck and that makes me so upset...

Watching him yesterday lifted AO trophy once more made me so satisfied and wish i could punch my friend in the face D

#sorry4myBadEnglish
You're are very welcome! All the Nole fans belong here, and we all share that joy. Nole made us proud yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danidan View Post
You're very lucky. Nole lose the RG final last year for my birthday
Maybe this year he will make it up for you! Have you been to RG?
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote