MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - the "please don't get drawn against fed or andy" indian wells thread

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2005, 11:17 AM   #4
country flag Dinkie

Dinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond reputeDinkie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "please don't get drawn against fed or andy" indian wells thread

Maybe there is no pressure anymore for Mardy. The Daviscup Team also lost without him (and with Andre) so maybe he can relax a little and do a few rounds.

Was Mardy in Carson??
I noticed that for the Dutch team everyone was there in Switzerland, the injured players (Verkerk, Sluiter) and also the ones that were not called in the team this time (Van Lottum). Great team spirit I thought. Did anyone spot Mardy or Vince or was it just Dent in the stands?
Dinkie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote