MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #2485
country flag djokolovers

djokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond reputedjokolovers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

Hi Guys ... i might not coming here often but i just wanna share my joy with you all
( and i hope this is the right thread )
Yesterday was so amazing .. i was so happy and still am right now ..
i have friends that hating him so much, talked negative about him, always think that what happened to Nole was only because of luck and that makes me so upset...

Watching him yesterday lifted AO trophy once more made me so satisfied and wish i could punch my friend in the face D

#sorry4myBadEnglish
djokolovers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote