MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Australian Open Junior | Australia | GA | 19 Jan | Winner: Nick KYRGIOS (AUS)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #94
country flag petar_pan
Banned!

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Open Junior Championships | Australia | GA | 19 January - 26 January 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dund View Post
What? Federer is slowly being phased out, and I think Nadal may do also. Fed has struggled to handle the extra power from taller guys like Djokovic and Murray. Sorry but the trend is and will always go up. 185cm being requisite 5 or 6 years ago will be 190cm in a few years. In the 80's you could dominate at like 5'10 or 5'11. It goes up, that's just a fact of life.

I don't know anything about Coric, and maybe he will grow a few inches and be a top player. I'm just saying if you don't have height you must have exceptional talent to compete with the best for GS in the coming years. 6 foot players won't cut it unless you have all world talent like a Federer.
You are saying this guy isn't better?

You gota kidding me

Last edited by petar_pan : 01-28-2013 at 09:09 AM.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote