Re: Sapeod Q&A
Sapeod, I have some questions. I know I've made fun of you in the past but I hope you can get past the ridicule.
1) How to you like living in Scotland?
2) How do you view the world, being a Scot?
3) Is traditional Scottish food any good?
4) Do you drink a lot or plan to start when you're old enough?
5) Do you have a bad temper or aspire to have one when you grow up?
6) Do you say "bloody" a lot?
7) What do you think of Scotland being in the UK?
8) Do you like the English?
9) Do most people you know like the English?
10) How do you view those from Ireland and Wales and what are their characteristics?
11) What are some Scottish characteristics?
12) What are some English characteristics?
13) Have you ever been to a cool Scottish castle?
14) Do you live in a house like in Braveheart?
15) What do you think of William Wallace and are you related to him?
16) Do you think Scotland will secede from the UK?
17) What do you think of Sean Connery?
18) Do you live in a major city?
19) Would you like Murray if he wasn't a Scot?
20) What do you like about Murray?
21) What do you think of the British Royals and do you consider them your Royals?
22) Who is your favourite royal and why?
23) Who is your least favourite royal and why?
24) Is kate too thin?
25) What do you think of her wardrobe choices?
26) What do you want to be when you grow up?
27) Do you hope to find work in Scotland or somewhere else in the EU?
28) Would you work outside of the EU?
29) Is the EU on a downward spiral?
30) Would you ever join the circus to make ends meet?
31) Is Mel Gibson off his rocker?
Last edited by Mr. Oracle : 01-28-2013 at 08:24 AM.