MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #1230
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
That's a cute idea, you two watching a movie together, but not really together.

George we can all do it. All 3 and whoever wants to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
Well, I went to that portuguese website, but I couldn´t open the file, so a download was the only option I had left.

What are you, my virtual conscience ? But no, you are right, I should go and study. Or just go to bed, one of the two. Although I am not all that sure I will have cause to celebrate on Wednesday, the subject has been giving me some trouble. The subject is administrative law (permits, spatial developmental plans etc.)

EDIT: Let´s say 7PM your time (which would mean 8PM for me) Can you two make that?
Next wednesday? I certainly can. And if you won't have reasons to celebrate, you will need something to get you distracted. Now go get some rest so that you're fresh to study tomorrow!
arm is offline View My Blog!