MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #1228
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Well, I went to that portuguese website, but I couldn´t open the file, so a download was the only option I had left.

What are you, my virtual conscience ? But no, you are right, I should go and study. Or just go to bed, one of the two. Although I am not all that sure I will have cause to celebrate on Wednesday, the subject has been giving me some trouble. The subject is administrative law (permits, spatial developmental plans etc.)

EDIT: Let´s say 7PM your time (which would mean 8PM for me) Can you two make that?
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!