MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #1227
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollicki View Post
EDIT: Why don´t you join us George (I can call you that, no?)? The more the merrier. Thank you for that PM by the way, if you ever go to Holland I´ll be glad to return the favour.
Of course you can call me that.

It's a tempting offer as I'm yet to see the film, but I understand you're going to do it after your exam? What time would you do it on Wednesday?

My pleasure with regards to the PM. If I return to Holland and need some tips, I'll be sure to call on you then.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!