MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 4: Bucaramanga (Winner : Federico Delbonis)

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #59
country flag fran70

fran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond reputefran70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 4: Bucaramanga (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceremo View Post

couldn't see the match but have been following his results throughout the week closely. Awesome confidence booster and a very solid result against a tough opponent! vamosss Delboo, GL in Viņa qualies next!
Del Bonis seemed to make the jump some years ago due to his performance to the CH tour playing many qualies. But on the past years I havenīt seen him doing any improvements on his weaknesses that are his poor all around movements and footwork. Inspite of his height where he could had taken advantage of his serve he never managed to make any progress on hard court. The only improve that I found on his game is that he is serving a bit better and is attacking the ball quite more often. That is giving some results on clay but not on hard courts yet. His tennis is OK for CH tour but I donīt see him doing any damage on ATP level players yet.

His schedule organization is really lousy aswell. He didnīt write down for Santiagoīs ATP where he defends QF pounts coming from quallies (57) and could had been 2nd on the alternate list (it seems that Riba is not going to play there who is the first alternate). I find it strange that he might decide to play there.
[b]My hall of fame: Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal-Jo Wilfried Tsonga-David Ferrer-Juan Carlos Ferrero-Tommy Haas- Radek Stepanek-Lleyton Hewitt-David Nalbandian-Guillermo Caņas-Carlos Moya-Pete Sampras-Petr Korda- Kent Carlsson-Richard Krajicek-Karol Kucera-Tim Henman-Alex Corretja-Thomas Muster-Michael Stich-Pat Cash-Patrick Rafter-Darren Cahill-Ivan Lendl-Mats Wilander-Miloslav Mecir-Karel Novacek-Joakim Nystrom-Henrik Sundstrom-Hans Simonsson-Anders Jarryd-Jimmy Connors-Bjorn Borg-Guillermo Vilas.
fran70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote