MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #2479
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
Only if Murray wins Dubai, Indian Wells, Miami and Monte Carlo and Nole doesn't play at all, he can pass Nole on the 22nd of April. Roger will stay the same even if he wins Dubai, Rotterdam and Indian Wells, because he won them last year. He's not playing Miami this year.

So it's practically impossible for Nole to lose his #1 before Wimbledon. Possible, but highly unlikely. Relax...

Nole has defended his slam title from last year, now the others will have to defend theirs just to keep up with Nole. The pressure is off, to a large degree.

My heart is bursting with joy!!

I was terrified of Nole being a slamless #1! I'm so glad it didn't happen.

Congrats to all my fellow Nole fans.

I couldn't rep you for your post in GM, but it was rep worthy.

All this and you got a nice vacation in cancun too. Was it Cancun? I have that in my mind.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote