MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #4a-Heilbronn-Congrats to extremaduratenis and Crvena Zvezda/molosztas

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #265
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #4a-Heilbronn-Congrats to extremaduratenis and Crvena Zvezda/molos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
I update them there is a problem with forum when I click to edit it appears whole draw

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Martin - I had the same thing with the Aussie Open - if you click on Edit then Save once, and then again - it then seems to keep the updates after the second time.

Sergio - If you click on 'quote' of the posts you can actually see the updates that have been done but not showing - I don't know if this is of use as I know you paste this into the Live Rankings Database.

Last edited by AdeyC : 01-27-2013 at 10:02 PM.
AdeyC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote