MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #1214
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It's just awful. But you know even if they had more than one exit, it could still happen. The chaos is terrible and it drives people crazy and they can't think properly. sprinklers though... I wonder if that is a requirement here in Portugal.. it should be.
Yes. Fire in a crowded place is always dreadful. And then in a disco people have been drinking and aren't at their best anyway.

I know that dropping and crawling is the best thing to do, but I wonder about that technique in a crowd of people who are stampeding to a single door.

Really unless you are one of the first ones out, there is not much hope.
star is offline View My Blog!