MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #2460
country flag NID

NID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond reputeNID has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I know!

It drives me crazy that people say that any of the top ten are untalented or pushers or whatever. They are the TEN most successful players in the WORLD. That doesn't happen by accident. It's a whole year of success. And Murray is top three. And he's been near the very top for several years. He's a great player.

I don't like him and I'm not a fan, but I'm not delusional.
exactly.
it is bloody hard to be top 10 in knitting or collecting handkerchiefs, let alone in any sport with a global following.
i reckon most of the haters have never trained any sport competitively, let alone picked up a racquet.
and honestly, tennis players behave much better than athletes in other sports. even federer, although i am sure you will not readily accept it.
NID is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote