MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Did Federer Win The Title For Novak?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 07:08 PM   #60
country flag G.100sic

G.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond reputeG.100sic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did Federer Win The Title For Novak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
yes, I also remember you were the one who made threads about Fed just winning slams because he had no opposition in that time, and Djokovic deserving more to be the Goat than Fed

it will never end, yes
Good you remember that, hope you remember that I backed my opinion by hard numbers, also.
I'm sorry that thread was deleted, I had more numbers for proof...
And for the record, I don't think that Novak deserves to be considered the GOAT, yet! He is far from the end of his career. But he has the potential to be considered one of them.
But neither Fed deserves that, despite all the titles, because of different opposition.
Once again for the record: Fed IS one of the GOATs, but not THE ultimate goat.
Djokovic rose to #1 following a harder path then Fed, if for nothing else, then for having Fed and Nadal in his way.
G.100sic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote