MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Has Djokovic surpassed Stefan Edberg and/or Boris Becker?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #40
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Has Djokovic surpassed Stefan Edberg and/or Boris Becker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedal_Fedal View Post
Edberg and Becker are LEGENDS, People ! First of all Kids, I don't care what any of you haters think or have to say. I'm here because I am a Federer fan and this is where Fed fans go to try and support their Star Player and to talk Tennis. 2nd of all Kids, you are just like the rest of the immature attention seeking haters that come here just to talk
down Roger and find a few fans to engage with in your stupid attention seeking plight. I'm done dealing with you little punk@ss kids and reading your senseless drivel.
Allow me to say first...wtf?

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote