MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ♕ 2013 Australian Open ♕ - SF loss to Murray 4-6 7-6(5) 3-6 7-6(2) 2-6

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #846
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♕ 2013 Australian Open ♕ - SF loss to Murray 4-6 7-6(5) 3-6 7-6(2) 2-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alypen View Post
Do you (or anyone else) have a link for that, or don't the "foreign-language" pressers make it online?

If that was the case, which I was suspecting, then I'm even more amazed he managed to fight that hard.
I haven't found any printed Swiss German press conference from Roger and unfortunately I can't watch his interviews with Swiss TV in Germany but there is a little clip you can listen to here:

http://www.srf.ch/sport/tennis/grand...einfach-besser

(It's in Swiss German though )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Oh well, Djokovic won.
Well, the AO is Novak's best tournament and everything went also his way - let's better not get back to the Wawrinka match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Now he has as many AOs as Roger.
*thinking back of the AO SF 2005 when Roger had MP against Marat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leodis57 View Post
Do you have a link to Roger's post match interview? I've been searching YouTube and can't fine one. Thanks.
Yesterday I posted a video of the press conference but unfortunately the clip has been taken down from the internet and I also can't find it elsewhere.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote