MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! WINNER!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #2443
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sculpting a victory: A Pygmalion Slogan for the Australian Open! F v Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I know!

It drives me crazy that people say that any of the top ten are untalented or pushers or whatever. They are the TEN most successful players in the WORLD. That doesn't happen by accident. It's a whole year of success. And Murray is top three. And he's been near the very top for several years. He's a great player.

I don't like him and I'm not a fan, but I'm not delusional.
Thanks for the kind words star, and good posting in gm as well. It's pathetic seeing not only the ammount of hate Murray gets, but also the amount of hate Nole gets too. I mean 6 time slam Champion, won a tournament 4 times, 3 in a row, and people can't help but take cheap shots at him and discredit his talent. Pathetic really.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote