MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #2290
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by all our "rocking" Lurkers !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Nope not the new one. The Suburbs. I downloaded it from iTunes recently, after I heard some of the songs in this store in Taipei. This is their latest, right? I haven't heard much from their previous albums.

I'm also super in love with Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto.
Ah ok, The Suburbs is indeed one of the better albums released in the 10's.
their album Funeral is my favourite album of the 21st century so far..

Not a fan of them..

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!