MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Nole surpass Nadal's GS count at the end of their career?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #55
country flag Just like heaven

Just like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond reputeJust like heaven has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Nole surpass Nadal's GS count at the end of their career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon20 View Post
Who is going to stop him at this point ? (if Nadal retires).
Fed is nearing the end, Nadal seems to be done as it pains me to say it.

His only threat is Murray from now on. If he plays 5 more years he's clear cut favorite for RG and AO and a favorite for USO. If he only takes 9 slams from those 5 years he's there. He might even nick 1 or 2 Wimbys by then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon20 View Post
I'm not saying ''he will'' but that it is a possibility.

If we assume Nadal is done and Fed won't be a big threat because of age in the future and Djokovic will be healthy for say 5 more years...who is seriously going to challenge him at RG and AO ? Please don't say Tomic lol, these youngsters won't reach that level. Tsonga, Wawa are also getting old. Honestly do you really believe someone will challenge him at RG and AO ? That's 2 slams EACH YEAR where he is the clear cut favorite. No other player comes even close. It's not out of reality to think Nole can't win 6 slams in the next 2 years (if he stays healthy and Nadal is done). Even if he loses out on HALF of the slams where he is the clear cut favorite he can still end up with 14+ easily. A lot of this depends on the competition.
Can you STFU? Rafa is not done.
Just like heaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote