MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #07 | Open Sud de France, Montpellier | Congrats Hardbody27!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #7
country flag Nirjhor

Nirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond reputeNirjhor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #07 | Open Sud de France, Montpellier 2013

Announcements

02/10/2013: Final standings updated. Hardbody27 wins Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #07 Open Sud de France, Montpellier with 99 points from 13 picks. Congratulations!! Good luck for the next tournaments.

A big thanks to everyone for playing here. You guys also deserve another big thanks for making my work much easier by posting picks using the form(PAW## Player A over Player B) I wanted. I haven't told any one of you to use that form though.. That's why another big thanks for understanding me. It's been a pleasure managing this tournament. Thanks. Good luck to all of you for the rest of the season. See you again.

02/09/2013: League Standings updated after Semifinal matches. Hardbody27 is the new leader with 99 points from 13 picks. KoOlMaNsEaN is in the 2nd place and Hellcat is in the 3rd place after today's matches.

02/08/2013: After the Quarter Final matches played on Friday, Hellcat takes the lead with 87 points from 12 picks. KoOlMaNsEaN and Pschhh's points are also 87 but they used all of their slots(13 picks). Currently KoOlMaNsEaN has the 2nd place and Pschhh has the 3rd place.

02/07/2013: Second Round is now completed. Standings are updated. *Jean* takes the lead with 72 points from 11 picks.

02/06/2013: Standings updated after Wednesday's matches. KoOlMaNsEaN takes the lead with 45 points from 7 picks.

02/05/2013: League Table updated after Tuesday's matches. Matthew2408 is the early leader with 23 points from two picks.

02/04/2013: Dear players, Tomas Berdych has withdrawn from Montpellier. So there were some changes made in the draw. New scoring points are updated. coolfish1103, GeEnO, Magdalena Ry, Matthew2408, nolesfan2011, ozdale81 and myself(), you guys are requested to replace some of your paws which have Davydenko vs Stakhovsky and Mathieu vs Kukushkin matches in them.

02/02/2013: Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #07 Open Sud de France, Montpellier 2013. First round scoring points are up. Feel free to post you picks. If you haven't committed to play in this tournament yet then go to the February 2013 commitments thread and commit. The deadline for commitments is Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 midnight local time(2300 GMT, February 3rd, 2013).

Last edited by Nirjhor : 02-10-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Nirjhor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote