MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Congrats to Eurofighter and nickelS/andyroddlick

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #1594
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond reputeandyroddlick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping - Australian Open - Sunday Diffs Posted - Posts 1589 and 1590

Sorry, very busy working and did not see the organizers gave me a warning, I thought only sent to one of the line, and really I'm sorry, I hope that will not give you too much trouble, the next game will besent in accordance with the rules, you've worked hard, very honored to be able to participate in the competition held, and good luck! !

Single SF: (12)CH-Kaohsiung(13)CH-Yeongwol

Double Winner : (12)CH-Sarasota (13)Australian Open/Acapulco/CH-Seoul
Double Runner-up: (12)CH-Trnava (13)CH-Bell Vile/'s-Hertogenbosch
Double SF: (12)CH-Como/CH-Atlanta (13)CH-Aptos/CH-San Juan FUT/CH-Yeongwol
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote