MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #4755
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Imagine if they first peck the eyes out then the cat walks around without eyes while slowly getting his brain eaten, would that not be awesome?

Once the pigeons discover how great brain tastes they might gather to attack kids for more brain the next day. baby eating pigeons
That has already been depicted in a movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
luckily I have not developed any animal allergies until now. My sister was pretty much allergic to everything for a while, now she is better though.
But I'm allergic to cat pee

bad birds kill the poor worms though

When the mouses are still alive and look still fine I usually take them away from the cat and free them, but typically takes the cat 15 min to bring a new mouse

My cat seems especially cruel, tortures them endlessly before eating them
You shouldn't let the cat in while you sleep, he/she might eat your brains one night.
Metis is offline View My Blog!