MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 04:48 AM   #4655
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti

Jeeze...he's even deeper into denial than I realised...and I agree with the author..Marat may have liked being the 'black sheep' of the tennis family - but I prefer it to his current one, too.....but guess it confirms how he ended up getting involved in the first place....and also the myth of his 'love' for tennis is dispelled - he was telling the truth when he said "it's just a job" ...and I can see the obvious attraction for him when he was recruited...but...what has happened to his conscience....maybe he never really had one....brainwashed by tennis as a child...brainwashed by politics as an adult - then again, I'm just a westerner,how can I understand where he came from....one thing is for sure - he doesn't have to queue up for anything these days......he just has to keep pushing those buttons.