MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What Murray needs to surpass Safin and Hewitt?

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #39
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Murray needs to surpass Safin and Hewitt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Is 28 years old "post-prime"? I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. No reasonable person who saw the 2008 USO final and 2010 AO final could say that Federer wasn't peaking in those matches. He was phenomenal in both.
Well 2008 was probably where he started to decline from his unbelievably high peak as guys like Fish, Simon, Karlovic and even Blake beat him.

The first signs I saw that he wasn't the player of 04-07 were at the 09 USO final as Fed used to eat big hitters/ballbashers alive yet he was shanking Delpo's missiles.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote