MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Handball 2012/2013

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #13
country flag Blue Heart24
Banned!

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Handball 2012/2013

Funny,and yet they were in the semis,destroyed France...Of course I'm not going to criticize your bet,but guessing as a Croatian you're fairly informed about our team,I don't see how would someone bet on Slovenia here. Croatia is a far,far better team in every aspect and the only Slovenian leverage was possible fatigue of Croatian players and injuries,but these guys showed huge heart a lot of times,including in London when they easily won the bronze medal match against Hungary,who is a more serious opponent than Slovenia.I really hope Denmark wins the final,they are the best team in the world right now and Spain isn't a team who should be in the final quality wise,and they got very lucky with the draw when they let Croatia win in the group. I'll be taking Denmark for sure.
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote