MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #1185
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Yeah but fumeiro is a group of food, all smoked. Not just sausages. It's complicated, and probably untranslatable.

Come on we are 22, we are not old. This whole messed up crisis and global situation is making us feel old, but we need to fight that.
I don't think so.

When I was about 20 there was the threat of nuclear war (very real during the Cuban crisis) The Vietnam war was building and then in my early 20's it was raging with young men my age being drafted and killed. We were marching in protests or yelling at people who were marching in protests. There were riots in the cities with neighborhoods being burned. Leaders off the country were assassinated. It was a pretty grim time really.

And there are people in their young twenties facing much more terrible things in their countries.
star is offline View My Blog!