MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 05:59 PM   #1183
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Did you have a good time there on the fair?

I don´t know, to me there is more to it than the global situation. I am only now starting to come out of a bit of a rut I was in a year ago and I´m restless, you know? That feeling you have that you have to change something, but you don´t have the faintest clue what. And still, life goes on and before you know it the carefree years are behind you. I don´t know, I have some soulsearching to do.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!