MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #1183
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt3)

Did you have a good time there on the fair?

I donīt know, to me there is more to it than the global situation. I am only now starting to come out of a bit of a rut I was in a year ago and Iīm restless, you know? That feeling you have that you have to change something, but you donīt have the faintest clue what. And still, life goes on and before you know it the carefree years are behind you. I donīt know, I have some soulsearching to do.
Trollicki is online now View My Blog!